Book Addicts Welcome

I created this blog as a way for book addicts like myself to share their new favorite books and to find suggestions for great reads. Comments and suggestions are appreciated!

To Read List

The Hunger Games







Monday, July 13, 2009

The Thirteenth Tale


This novel tells the tale of a famous writer and how she came to be. As you read you are taken from the present day into the past and back again so that at times you forget which is which, but you don't care. You instantly get caught up in the story of Vida Winter, the famous author, and as secrets are revealed and small mysteries are solved there is always another waiting for you in the next chapter. It was one of those books I couldn't put down and it left me wanting more even as I read the last page.

No comments: