Book Addicts Welcome

I created this blog as a way for book addicts like myself to share their new favorite books and to find suggestions for great reads. Comments and suggestions are appreciated!

To Read List

The Hunger Games







Thursday, April 21, 2011

Broken For You

It has been forever since I have posted on here. To tell you the truth it has been awhile since I have read something that really moved me. Broken For You by Stephanie Kallos definitely moved me. It is heartbreaking at times, this story about a collection of people who, even as broken as they are, find their way to each other. Margaret begins it by finally living her life at 70 and opening up her house. Wanda is the first to move in and together they sift through their lives trying to find the pieces and put them back together. In doing so they suddenly find that their house is full and they are a family where once there was none. It really is beautifully written, and a story that must be read in its entirety.

No comments: