Book Addicts Welcome

I created this blog as a way for book addicts like myself to share their new favorite books and to find suggestions for great reads. Comments and suggestions are appreciated!

To Read List

The Hunger Games







Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Natasha wrote this about the latest book she is reading:

Well I wanted to let you know that I started a new book series. It’s another silly science fiction series (think Twilight or Trueblood aka Sookie Stackhouse series) called the Rachel Morgan series. I am only about half way through the first book Dead Witch Walking by Kim Harrison but so far I am in love with it. The book is about a witch bounty hunter who helps capture witches, werewolves, vampires, and leprechauns who break the law. Check it out and let me know what you think.

No comments: