Book Addicts Welcome

I created this blog as a way for book addicts like myself to share their new favorite books and to find suggestions for great reads. Comments and suggestions are appreciated!

To Read List

The Hunger Games







Saturday, March 7, 2009

Step On A Crack

I just finished reading James Patterson's Step on a Crack. It is a newer series of his that revolves around Detective Mike Bennett who is a father of ten along with being a NYC homicide detective. In his first book of the series Bennett is faced with many issues at home while also being the lead negotiator in a high profile kidnapping that includes several of the cities rich and famous. I do like Bennett's character and look forward to reading more about him. While it wasn't my favorite Patterson book it was a good read and if you enjoy suspense and mystery it definitely had plenty of that.

No comments: