Book Addicts Welcome

I created this blog as a way for book addicts like myself to share their new favorite books and to find suggestions for great reads. Comments and suggestions are appreciated!

To Read List

The Hunger Games







Wednesday, August 5, 2009

A Missed Connection

I feel like one of those people who post a message on Craigslist that says something like, "I saw you at the intersection of main street and 1st on Saturday. You were wearing a red dress and had your hair up. If this is you write back I wanted to meet you." I have always thought these were ridiculous on so many levels, but now I slightly understand. Slightly. "I saw you sitting in the passenger side of a black Honda Accord. You were wearing red and black checkers..." Oh did I mention this is a book. This is what I get for snooping in someone else's car window, but they were parked next to me and I wouldn't have looked except the book caught my attention. The problem is I felt guilty looking in someone else's car so I only had time to get the name of the book. Which I have forgotten and am now obsessed with finding out. It probably is a terrible book, but I still continue searching. So... if you happen to know of a book that has a red and black checkerboard design on it and I believe the authors last name begins with an F, I would be so grateful.

No comments: